We Support the Following Foreign Missions:
1. Gospel For Asia (Click this link to visit their web site.)
“GFA is a nonprofit mission engaged in evangelism and church planting in Asia. While native missionaries in these unreached nations do the work of evangelism and church planting, GFA administrative offices are responsible to share the needs and opportunities with the Body of Christ to become senders of native missionaries, through prayer and financial support, and so fulfill the Great Commission.”
2. SEND International(Click this link to visit their web site.)
Rex and Lori Durham have been missionaries with SEND International since 1993, and are now administrators for Send’s European ministries. Their primary ministry focus is “to start churches where none exist and serve the church where it does exist. This is done through evangelism, nurturing disciples and developing leaders”.
3. Far Reaching Ministries (Click this link to visit their web site.)
In December of 1998, Wes Bentley founded Far Reaching Ministries. He then started the Chaplains training program for the Sudan People’s Liberation Army (SPLA). FRM is now the recognized Chaplin training arm for South Sudan and have fielded over 400 men. FRM expanded their ministry to other parts of Africa and the world. In the following years, they have started ministries in South Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, the Congo, Mauritius, South Africa, France, Ireland, Russia, Asia, and the United States.
We Support the Following Local Missions:
1. 1st Step Pregnancy Resource Center (Click this link to visit their web site.)
1st Step is a ministry that focuses on the young women who need to know that there are alternatives to abortion. They provide physical as well as spiritual resources to those who are seeking answers about the new life they carry in their wombs.
2. Inspiration Aviation Ministries (Click this link to visit their web site.)
IAM is dedicated to using aviation to support the spread of the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Their mission includes (but is not limited to):
– Train and disciple new missionary pilots, mechanics and support personnel toward a life serving the Lord in aviation.
– Transportation of pastors and missionaries.
– Delivering supplies to remote or specific locations that will be used to support missionary efforts around the world.
3. Redeeming Refuge (Safe Families for Children)
When a crisis strikes a family with children, its effects can be devastating. Many of us would turn to relatives and friends for support. However, some families can be really isolated with no such network to assist them. Safe Families for Children provides support for such families while their issues are being resolved, often providing a short stay for their children with a trustworthy family, if needed.